Monday, November 4, 2013

ITS MONDAY WHAT ARE YOU READING!!(by:Tom D.)

Bomb by Steve Sheinkin
The book Bomb was mostly  about the challenges to make the atomic bomb and to steal info from the U.S.S.R.,  Germany and America  itself .  My self, I thought it was cool that all that happened to make the atomic bombs.  I would recommend this book to young adults, adults and just people making a report on the 2 bombs




The Last Olympian by Rick Riodan

The book was about Percy Jackson a demigod (half mortal half god) battles the titan Kronos for the western civilization.  I have read it and I love it.




Garfield looses his feet by Jim Davis


The book "Garfield" is about what garfield does in his every day life!!!!
the book is very funny and good for kids!!!!!!




its monday what are YOU reading!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment